Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Research for Argumentative Essay Writing

Good morning, 5th grade!

I hear that you have been busy researching the pros and cons of chocolate milk. I also know that you will be doing some more persuasive writing soon. Today I will show you a database that will help you with your research. And I'll show you how easy it is to cite it! Here are our learning targets:

  • I can access the MARVEL database Points of View Reference Center.
  • I can do a keyword search in the database.
  • I can locate the cite icon to easily generate a MLA format bibliography citation.


6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learning about the main targets also tends to be more professional in essay writing and it sometimes also develop a good understanding of the certain principles that you ought to follow out and understand about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know there are so many people out there who are not exactly thrilled about writing essays. Well, I was one of them until I realized that the process can be a lot easier if you just break down the things that you need to do and just take one step at a time. write my essays

    ReplyDelete
  5. At Customs University Papers we have the Best writers in the business. professional essay writing service

    ReplyDelete
  6. At Customs University Papers we have the Best writers in the business. professional essay writing service

    ReplyDelete