Friday, June 5, 2015

Famous Mainer + Database Research

We have practiced using Britannica Online School Edition in other library visits. Now let's see if you remember how to do it! If you find information about your famous Mainer, please share it on the class padlet.

  • I can open our class padlet in a new tab.
  • I can access Britannica Online School edition and search the elementary level.
  • I can post 1 fact that I learn on the padlet below.
  • I can cite the resource that I used by copying and pasting.




4E Famous Mainer padlet

1 comment:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous http://123essay.org/ posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it. I will remember to bookmark your blog and will eventually come back from now on. I want to encourage that you continue your great writing, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete