Welcome back from April vacation! Did you notice my new bulletin board? During our final stretch of school until summer vacation, I'd like to challenge you to participate in Gene Luen Yang's Reading Without Walls Challenge. Hopefully it will inspire you to pick up a book that you wouldn't normally read...and learn something new!
http://geneyang.com/natamb
I Think that I will read a book in verse because I barely ever read them.
ReplyDeleteI will read some picture books because I never read them.
ReplyDeleteI think this challenge will inspire me to read a graphic novel or book in verse.
ReplyDeleteI am excited for this program, because I think I will more graphic novels.
ReplyDeleteI think that I could look around the library for books that I have never read, or seen before. For example, Comics I have never read, or read picture books. Also poetry.
ReplyDeletei going to check out a playaway because i have onley read one.
ReplyDeletei would like to read a book about something i dont know about
ReplyDeleteI am going to use this opportunity to read a poem because I never read poems but I think it will fell good to finish a book.
ReplyDeleteI think I'll check out a chapter book.
ReplyDeleteI think that reading other books woud strike my intrest.
ReplyDeleteI would maybe read a graphic novel because i have never checked one out.
ReplyDeleteI think this challenge will challenge me to read books out of my comfort zone. For example, I don't enjoy reading graphic novels, but maybe, just maybe, this challenge will inspire me to read one.
ReplyDeleteI think reading new books will expand my reading choices and make me more interested in reading.
ReplyDeleteI'll read more audiobooks in my life.I have only read on play away so far.
ReplyDeleteI think this is a helpful program because it gets kids reading. I'm excited to get reading myself.
ReplyDeleteI think this would be a great challenge for all ages. This challenge will encourage young reader to read bigger books, this also can bring out the inner book worms in everyone. Even me, i barely read poetry, so poetry would be perfect for me to read.
ReplyDeleteI want to read all of the choices. I am reading a poetic narrative, and I might read a graphic novel.
ReplyDeleteI will read some new book that is a book that a do not read.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to read poetic narrative.I'll be reading "words with wings" because it seems to be a girls who daydreams, shy and something very different then I usually don't read book like that.
ReplyDeleteI am going to read about a topic that is new to me. Like a war book.
ReplyDeleteI think this will help and challenge me to read books out of my comfort zone.
ReplyDeletei will read a comic book that has a character who is different then me.
ReplyDeleteI think im going to read poetry because i rarely read poetry.
ReplyDeleteI will read a poetry book, a book about Native Americans, and a book about sea animals.
ReplyDelete;.)
I think I will read a book about sloths or bunnys, because they are cute,and I hardly ever read nonfiction. Also, for a book about someone different than you, I would suggest anything in the Dear America series.
ReplyDeleteI recemend (prepare your selves): the Unwanteds ; Flora and Ulesses ; Out of my mind ; Inside out and back again ; Full cicada moon ; Smile ; The hunger games ; The war that saved my life ; Savey , and Where the side walk ends .
ReplyDelete